RANGE FRV Evento
- FRVs are electric rotating convection ovens.
- Dual temperature-based independent heating system for dome and bedplate.
- Thermostatic management with separate convective force control.
- Heating resistors electric power percent control.
- Automatic oven management, not requiring constant user intervention.
- Refractory dome and bedplate.
- Highly efficient thermal insulation to minimize heat losses.
- Speed and direction variable bedplate rotation, with manual adjustment and automatic control.
- Up to three baking programs can be set up to ease and automate operator’s tasks.
- The rotating system provides baking uniformity and shorter cooking times, increasing productivity.
- FRVs are available in two sizes (100,125).
- Both size are available in three variants: Standard, Cupola or Volcano
- Both sizes are available in three variants: Standard, Cupola or Volcano.
- Standard variants can be finished in painted metal or stainless steel.
- Cupola and Volcano variants are made of an extra insulating clay-based shell to improve oven’s insulation.
- Same Cupola or Volcano variants can be finished with colored microporous plaster (Coccio Pesto), with natural stone mosaic, or customer-supplied ceramic tiles.
- Wide natural stones colors and combinations choice for Mosaic finishes.
- “IntelTouch System” control interface allows simple yet evolved oven control, programmed with specific “Morello Forni” Firmware that enable automatic or manual oven operation, and various utilities.
- Cooking top debris collecting external metal bin.
- Internal light on high-temperature proof flexible arm.
- Ovens are assembled and ready for operation when delivered, set up for indicated electric power as specified upon purchase.
- Available in two sizes and five different external finishing variants.
- The oven needs an opening 3% wider and taller than its dimensions for moving it into final installation area.
- The oven has to be moved only with a forklift or pallet jack.
- Only technical personnel authorized by Morello Forni might carry on oven’s on-site assembly.
- Qualified technicians only must carry on oven installation according to local regulations.