- FMR/Es are mainly wood ovens, with an auxiliary electric system heating their revolving bedplate.
- FMR/Es are part of rotating oven’s family, their motorized bedplate with variable speed and direction results in quicker and homogeneous baking.
- Bedplate heating elements allow better thermal stability to the baking base, for quicker and more homogeneous baking results.
- A metal guard separates wood burning area from revolving bedplate.
- An external metal drawer collects ashes and debris falling from cooking chamber grooves, to help keeping the baking area clean, improving wood combustion and overall hygiene.
- Independent bedplate heating, with temperature-based control system.
- The huge refractory mass and extra careful thermal insulation increase oven’s efficiency, lower operating costs and heat loss.
- Bedplate heat is redirected into cooking chamber to increase efficiency and lower consumption.
- In auto mode: heating control system manages electric power, raising or lowering heat intensity according to set temperature, to enhance energy saving and ease of use.
- Patented automatic debris cleaning system around the revolving bedplate.
- FMR/E ovens are available in four sizes (100, 110, 130, 150).
- All sizes are available in three variants: Standard, Cupola or Volcano.
- Standard variants can be finished in painted metal or stainless steel.
- Cupola and Volcano variants are made of an extra insulating clay-based shell to improve oven’s insulation.
- Same Cupola or Volcano variants can be finished with colored microporous plaster (Coccio Pesto), with natural stone mosaic, or customer-supplied ceramic tiles.
- Optional analog control system with thermostatic temperature control available upon request.
- Special “Sorrentino” baking bedplates, for “napoletana” pizza or bread, available upon request.
- Optional brick-like arch on oven’s front, for Standard and Cupola variants sized 100,110.
- Wide natural stones colors and combinations choice for Mosaic finishes.
- Touch control interface “Inteltouch System”.
- External metal drawer for collecting debris and ashes.
- Raised wood rack with detachable sides helps cleaning operations under the oven.
- External light on high-temperature proof flexible arm.
- Manual door.
- Ovens are assembled and ready for operation when delivered, set up for indicated electric power as specified upon purchase.
- All FMR/E variants but Mosaic can be shipped ready to assemble (for on-site assembly) after requesting specific cost estimate.
- The oven needs an opening 3% wider and taller than its dimensions for moving it into final installation area.
- The oven has to be moved only with a forklift or pallet jack.
- Only technical personnel authorized by Morello Forni might carry on oven’s on-site assembly.
- Qualified technicians only must carry on oven installation according to local regulations.