- MREs are wood ovens, with electric heaters under their revolving bedplate.
- MREs are part of rotating oven’s family, their motorized bedplate with variable speed and direction results in quicker and homogeneous baking.
- Bedplate heating elements allow better thermal stability to the baking base, for quicker and more homogeneous baking results.
- A metal guard separates revolving bedplate from wood burning area, that can be accessed with dedicated door left of main oven mouth (optional to the right).
- An external metal drawer collects ashes and debris falling from cooking chamber grooves, to help keeping the baking area clean, improving wood combustion and overall hygiene.
- The huge refractory mass and extra careful thermal insulation increase oven’s efficiency, lower operating costs and heat loss.
- MRE ovens are available in three sizes (110,130,150), in Standard finishing variant.
- Standard variants can be finished in painted metal or stainless steel.
- Optional analog control system with thermostatic temperature control available upon request.
- Special “Sorrentino” baking bedplates, for “napoletana” pizza or bread, available upon request.
- MREs are equipped with auxiliary electric heaters, especially designed by Morello Forni, maintenance-free.
- “IntelTouch System” control interface allows simple yet evolved oven control, programmed with specific “Morello Forni” Firmware that enable automatic or manual oven operation, and various utilities.
- External metal drawer for collecting debris and ashes, and manual door.
- Raised wood rack with detachable sides helps cleaning under the oven.
- External light on high-temperature proof flexible arm.
- Ovens are assembled and ready for operation when delivered, set up for indicated electric power as specified upon purchase.
- Available in three different size.
- The oven needs an opening 3% wider and taller than its dimensions for moving it into final installation area.
- The oven has to be moved only with a forklift or pallet jack.
- Only technical personnel authorized by Morello Forni might carry on oven’s on-site assembly.
- Qualified technicians only must carry on oven installation according to local